The SIPAHOY Intercom extension is easy to install and configure.
Here are some details on how you can control intercom with SIPAHOY and AVLinkPro:
Your can actively control?
- Enable – enable an extension to receive calls
- Disable – disable an extension from receiving ANY calls
- Paging On – enable an extension to receive pages
- Paging Off – disable an extension from receiving ONLY pages
- Auto Answer On – allow an extension to auto answer
- Auto Answer Off – disallow an extension from being able to auto answer
- Monitor On – enable an extension to be monitored
- Monitor Off – disallow monitoring of an extension
- Call – place a call to the selected extension (manual answer)
- Page – place a page to the selected extension (auto answer)
- Monitor – monitor the selected extension (auto answer with microphone muted)
- Dial – place a call to the specified string of digits (0-9)
SIPAHOY is an exclusive add-on to AVLinkPro systems designed to work with Crestron HOME environments. AVLinkPro supports REST API and can be adapted to bridge other systems.
* Telephone calling requires AVLinkPro PB integration. Contact our sales department for details.